Ηλεκτρονική Απάτη scam

Περισσότερα
12 Χρόνια 5 Ημέρες πριν #12895 από jnet
Ηλεκτρονική Απάτη scam δημιουργήθηκε από jnet
Το μήνυμα που έστειλα σήμερα το πρωί στην δίωξη ηλεκτρονικού εγκλήματος

Θα ήθελα να γνωστοποιήσω ένα συμβάν το οποίο από ότι φαίνεται να είναι τύπου scam.

Έχω καταχωρήσει μια αγγελία για πώληση ενός αυτοκινήτου που έχουμε στο όνομα της μητέρας μου στο car.gr.

Καταρχήν ελαβα στις 6 Απριλίου το παρακάτω με SMS στο κινητό μου.
I've just seen your ad on Car.gr.. Is the Car still for sale? reply me back via my private email for fast response Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.
Και μετά υπήρξε η παρακάτω επικοινωνία με emails

αλλά μόλις είδα την επιμονή του στο Paypal έψαξα λίγο και να τι βρήκα
www.hotukdeals.com/misc/tommi-rantilla-scam-1151043?page=3
οπού αναφέρεται από κάποιον από Ελλάδα ότι πάλι ο Aggelov Lazarov να προσπαθεί να του κάνει κάτι παρόμοιο.

Καλό θα είναι να διερευνηθεί για να μη πέσουν θύματα κάποιοι ανυποψίαστοι.

Τα mails είναι με ανάποδη χρονική σειρά οπότε διαβάστε τα από κάτω προς τα επάνω

Στις 8 Απριλίου 2012 2:21 μ.μ., ο χρήστης Angelov Lazarov <Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.> έγραψε:
Hi,

Thanks you for your Email..4850 Euro is nice and acceptable price for the Car..

Regarding the method of payment,I insisted on Paypal because i don't have access to my bank account online as i don't have internet banking and i can't go to the bank due to the nature of my job, but i can pay from my Paypal account, as i have my bank account attached to it..Its reliable ,safe and easy to use PayPal,all you need to do is visit www.paypal.com and register with them, if you don't have a Paypal account yet..All charges of using PayPal as payment, I will pay it so you do not have any costs when you transfer the money from PayPal to your bank account..As I can see it is 3,9% of the total amount..

Please take more pictures of the car capture all the scratches and imperfections of the car's body, also send me the pictures of the engine and seervice book..

In the mean time I'm checking with the authority on the document needed by the shipper for the transfer of the ownership of the car when buying the car from abroad, so we don't have any problems when my shipper will come to collect it , once i have everything in order i will ask you to send an invoice from PayPal for the agreed amount.

I will be looking forward to reading back from you soon..

Best Regards,
Mr.Lazarov

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 1:47 PM, <science****@gmail.com> wrote:
The price of the car is 4850euros . All other the expences will be on byers side.
If you accept the price. I will first send you some detailed photos to see excactly the contition and also the service book.
Second I will ask a friend of me that sells cars for the exact procedure that will comfort both of us.
I will prefer the money to transferd in a bank account of my mother as she is the owner of the car and due to tax reason the money must transfer to this account (My mother doesnt have paypal account)

Best Regards

2012/4/7 Angelov Lazarov <Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.>
Hello,

Thanks you for your email...I'm satisfied with the condition of the Car, so i would like to get it as soon as i can and i would be able to make payment through paypal.

What's your actual best price for the Car?...I will make all transportation preparations for it to be transported to my home in Bulgaria . If possible, could you send me some recent pictures of the car with the service logbook in order for me to be sure that you are the Rightful owner? How i wish to come and inspect the car but am not around...Am busy sailing,am in a ship at the moment.. I will be paying via PayPal online money transfer ,due to the distance as i am busy sailing...I will arrange for the pickup first and do you have a PayPal account for the payment?

I squeezed out time to check this advert and send you an sms regarding it...Make sure you get back to me so that we can arrange for the shipping arrangement as i will like the car to be pick up by the shipping company...

I will be looking forward to hearing back from you soon..

Best Regards,
Mr.Lazarov

P.S: With the issue of a copy of my identification, documents,transferring the name of ownership and signing of all paper works will be done by the shipper on my behalf so you don't have to worry about that...

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 6:15 AM, <science****@gmail.com> wrote:
I buy it in 2003 brand new. My father drives it the last 3 years so make few Km only to chalkidiki as he is 83 yo and make services when needed. Don't know when last one did it. The body condition is pretty good. I can send you some pictures but next week as the car is down town and I leave outside thessaloniki.

Best regards

Sent from my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
From: Angelov Lazarov <Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 21:07:50 +0100
To: <science****@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Car available

Hi,

Thanks you for your response..I reside in Bulgaria...Am interested in buying...How long have you owned it? When last was it serviced and what is the body condition of Car?...

Awaiting your response soon.

Sincerely,
Mr.Lazarov

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 8:34 PM, <science****@gmail.com> wrote:
Both car and bike r available
Sent from my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Και η απάντηση που πήρα

Ευχαριστούμε για την επικοινωνία που είχατε με την υπηρεσία μας και για τα στοιχεία που μας παρείχατε. Έχουμε ήδη λάβει πολλές καταγγελίες για απατηλές αγγελίες αυτού του τύπου και η υπόθεση βρίσκεται υπό έρευνα.

Συνιστούμε να μην δώσετε με κανέναν τρόπο τα τραπεζικά και τα προσωπικά σας στοιχεία.

Επιπλέον μπορείτε προσωπικά να υποβάλετε έγκληση σε οποιαδήποτε δικαστική ή αστυνομική αρχή. Η υπηρεσία μας βρίσκεται στη Λεωφόρο Αλεξάνδρας 173, Αθήνα, λειτουργεί από 08:00 - 24:00 και εφόσον το επιθυμείτε μπορείτε να προσέλθετε για υποβολή εγκλήσεως.

Για οποιαδήποτε επιπλέον πληροφορία μπορείτε να καλέσετε στο 2106476959 .

Οπότε ας έχουμε τα μάτια μας ανοιχτά μπορεί να συμβεί στον καθένα.

Κοστίζει τόσο να είσαι ειλικρινής όταν είσαι ευφυής! Είναι σαν να είσαι τίμιος όταν είσαι φιλόδοξος.

Παρακαλούμε Σύνδεση ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού για να συμμετάσχετε στη συζήτηση.

Περισσότερα
12 Χρόνια 5 Ημέρες πριν #12896 από terisds
Απαντήθηκε από terisds στο θέμα Απ: Ηλεκτρονική Απάτη scam
Και εμενα μου συνεβη το ιδιο,απο 2 διαφορετικα e-mail,αλλα τα εσβησα κατευθειαν,και μαλιστα σε ωρες ακαταλληλες.Μολις βαλει καποιος καταχωρηση,μετα απο λιγες μερες του στελνουν μεχρι και μηνυμα στο κινητο,αν το πουλας και να τους στειλεις e-mail.

ΥΠΟΔΕΙΞΕΙΣ ΔΕΝ ΧΡΕΙΑΖΟΜΑΙ ΑΠΟ ΚΑΝΕΝΑΝ-ΜΑΛΑΚΙΕΣ ΚΑΝΩ ΚΑΙ ΜΟΝΟΣ ΜΟΥ!!!!!!!!
Στράτος.

Παρακαλούμε Σύνδεση ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού για να συμμετάσχετε στη συζήτηση.

Χρόνος δημιουργίας σελίδας: 0.087 δευτερόλεπτα