Pellet boiler SOLVIS & pellet hopper Geoplast 4 tn by Michael Wagner

Περισσότερα
12 Χρόνια 3 Εβδομάδες πριν - 12 Χρόνια 3 Εβδομάδες πριν #12425 από jnet
Οπως σας είχα πεί για εναν γερμανο γνωστό τον οποίο γνωρισα την καθαρα Δευτερα. Του ζήτησα να μου στείλει καποιες φωτογραφίες από το energ. Παραθέτω και τα οσα μου γράφει. Αν θελετε να ρωτήστε κατι καντε το στα Αγγλικά.

Dear Giorgos,

find enclose some pictures of the installation in our house, unfortunately I have only one picture of the pellet hopper before he was build into the soil. I add an additional picture of the cover plate of the pellet hopper after building into the soil. The cover plate needs to be opend to blow the pellets from the transport truck into the pellet hopper. The external pellet hopper is connected via pellet lateral, which transport the pellets into the small pellet hopper of the solvis pellet boiler. The pellet boiler is connected to a 2 layer water storage which is als heated by a solarthermie solar panels, who heat the water and support the heating system. The solar panels, the water storage, the pellet bolier including the small hopper is from SOLVIS and the external pellet hopper is from Geoplast.

find enclose some pictures of the pellet installation in our house.

picture 1 - pellet hopper not build into the soil
picture 2 - pellet hopper cover plate build into the soil
picture 3 - pellet boiler with small hopper
picture 4 - small pellet hopper
picture 5 - pellet transport from the big hopper to the small hopper
picture 6 - pellet boiler with ashtray

I hope the information and the pictures helps you and give some hints for the user of the forum.

best regards,

Michael Wagner

Κοστίζει τόσο να είσαι ειλικρινής όταν είσαι ευφυής! Είναι σαν να είσαι τίμιος όταν είσαι φιλόδοξος.
Συνημμένα:
Last edit: 12 Χρόνια 3 Εβδομάδες πριν by jnet.

Παρακαλούμε Σύνδεση ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού για να συμμετάσχετε στη συζήτηση.

Χρόνος δημιουργίας σελίδας: 0.122 δευτερόλεπτα